Panasonic Camera With Leica Lens - Polaroid Camera Information - Digital Slr Professional Camera.
Panasonic Camera With Leica Lens
- Panasonic was a Dutch professional cycling team. It was formed in 1984 by team manager Peter Post when the TI-Raleigh split up. A few riders followed Jan Raas to the newly formed Kwantum Hallen - Decosol - Yoko, the earliest ancestor of the current Rabobank team.
- ( ), formerly known as , is a Japanese multinational corporation headquartered in Kadoma, Osaka, Japan. Its main business is in electronics manufacturing and it produces products under a variety of names including Panasonic and Technics.
- Pan Sonic (originally called Panasonic) was a Finnish experimental electronic music duo consisting of Mika Vainio and Ilpo Vaisanen.
- A chamber or round building
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- Leica Camera AG, a German optics company, produces Leica cameras. The predecessor of the company, formerly Ernst Leitz GmbH, is now three companies: Leica Camera AG, Leica Geosystems AG, and Leica Microsystems AG, producing cameras, geosurvey equipment and microscopes, respectively.
- A compound word derived from " (Lei)tz " and " (ca)mera ". Apparently they were originally going to use "LECA", but another camera company already used a similar name in France, so they inserted the 'i' to prevent any confustion.
- A piece of glass or other transparent substance with curved sides for concentrating or dispersing light rays, used singly (as in a magnifying glass) or with other lenses (as in a telescope)
- genus of small erect or climbing herbs with pinnate leaves and small inconspicuous white flowers and small flattened pods: lentils
- (metaphor) a channel through which something can be seen or understood; "the writer is the lens through which history can be seen"
- An object or device that focuses or otherwise modifies the direction of movement of light, sound, electrons, etc
- The light-gathering device of a camera, typically containing a group of compound lenses
- a transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC43 4MP Digital Camera w/ 3x Optcial Zoom
With compact size, lightweight, and the superb image rendering of the LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens, the DMC-LC43 makes it easy to take beautiful shots. The LC43 boasts a CCD with an effective pixel count of 4.0 megapixels. This digital camera offers a 3x optical zoom and features Panasonic's high-performance Venus Engine LSI for superb image quality and lightning-fast response. The DMC-LC43 lets you snap off shots at a moment's notice, so you're always ready to catch even sudden photo opportunities. And with its superior image rendering, this model is great for both casual everyday shots and artistically expressive shots - and everything in between.
Incorporating a Leica 3x optical zoom lens and a 4.0-megapixel resolution, the Panasonic DMC-LC43 offers professional optics in a classically styled camera at an affordable price. The DMC-LC43 also features several automated scene modes, video capture with sound, and ArcSoft image editing software.
Optics and Resolution
The DMC-LC43 captures images up to 2304 x 1728 pixels for 11 x 14 inch photo-quality prints. Other resolution modes include 1600 x 1200, 1280 x 960, and 640 x 480. The 3x optical zoom is joined by a 3x digital zoom for a 9x total zoom.
All Panasonic Lumix digital cameras are equipped with a lens made by Leica, a world-renowned and well-respected manufacturer of precision optical technologies. The top compact lens in the world-renowned Leica family, the DC Vario-Elmarit lens combines comfortably small size with superb image rendering. Its features include:
Seven elements in six groups
3x zoom lens system is equivalent to a 35mm to 105mm lens
Three aspherical lenses
Focal distance of 5.8mm to 17.4mm
Multi-coating technology minimizes ghosting caused by excessive light
Fast shutter speeds
In addition to taking still photos, the DMC-LC43 can also record 320 x 240 movie clips at 10 frames per second with audio. Your video length is limited only by the size of your memory card.
The Mega Burst Imaging feature allows you to take consecutive pictures at an incredible quick rate, making it perfect for capturing fast-moving objects in high resolution. You can then view your shots on the camera's LCD screen to choose the shot you want and delete the rest.
The Lumix DMC-LC43 features a Mode Dial that gives you a variety of settings to choose from to help give you the best shot possible based on your shooting environment. Modes include simple, normal picture, macro, portrait, night portrait, motion image, landscape, and playback (which lets you view images in a slideshow format on an SD memory card).
The Venus Engine LSI generates the luminance signal of the primary color CCD using all three colors (red, green, blue) for improved diagonal image resolution, compared to conventional CCDs that use only one color (green) to do so, resulting in rich, expressive images. This LSI also handles image processing, LCD functions, and writing to the memory card concurrently, for an overall quick camera response.
Other features include:
1.5-inch LCD screen and optical viewfinder
Built-in flash with auto, red-eye reduction, slow synchro, and forced on/off modes
ISO sensitivity: Auto, 50, 100, 200, and 400
White balance modes: Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Halogen, and White Set
Storage and Transfer
Images can be stored on the included 16 MB Secure Digital memory card; the DMC-LC43 is also compatible with MultiMedia (MMC) cards. Images can be downloaded to either a Mac or PC via ultrafast USB 2.0, which means it can be connected to any USB-compatible Windows Me/2000/XP and Mac OS 8.6 or later computer without installing any software. When used with USB 1.1 connection, transfer will slow to USB 1.1 rate.
Power and Size
The camera is powered by 2 AA batteries (alkalines include, rechargeable NiMH batteries recommended). It measures 3.8 by 2.6 by 1.3 inches and weighs 7.6 ounces (excluding batteries).
What's In The Box
This package includes the Lumix DMC-LC43 digital camera, 16 MB Secure Digital card, 2 AA batteries, USB and A/V cables, and strap. The photo editing software included with all Panasonic Lumix cameras lets you turn your home computer into a virtual photo studio. The DMC-LC43 includes the following software:
ArcSoft PhotoBase: Transfer images from an SD Memory Card to a PC and display them in a list
ArcSoft PhotoImpression: Adjust colors and process images to create calendars, cards, etc.
ArcSoft Panorama Maker: Merge separate photos to create a single image
ArcSoft PhotoPrinter Pro: Select numerous photos to print together as one group
SD Viewer for DSC: Makes it easy to check image data on an SD Memory Card. Use it to create slide shows and save them on an SD Memory Card (for Windows only).
(Leica M6 + Summicron 50mm f/2.0) X 2
Black chrome set - M6 TTL + Summicron-M 50mm f/2.0
Chrome set - M6 Classic + Summicron-M 50mm f/2.0
The 50mm Summicron shown here is the one with the built in hood, also known as the fifth version. One of the really small and good lens from Leica.
The M6 TTL was released much later than the original M6. Notice the shutter speed dial is different in size from the 'classic' version. It also turns in the opposite direction from the 'classic' version, in the direction indicated by the meter. The slightly taller profile of the TTL doesn't really affect the feel and handling of the camera. And there is a "OFF" on the shutter dial to turn off the meter!
Happy Snappy taken with my Panasonic LX3!
Leica camera with Culminar 135mm f/4.5 lens
Crisp lens for micro 4/3rds work. Mounted on a Leica IIIf, added a Komura viewfinder.
fuji camera j27
near ir camera
pentax p80 12mp digital camera
diy helmet camera mount
slim digital camera
camera shops brighton
underwater camera bag review